Saturday, December 1, 2007

Little Red Velvet Layer Cake

This little cake was the perfect way to kick off December. I made a batch of 12 Christmas cupcakes and then with the leftover batter threw this little 5" cake together. So Yummy!

Red Velvet Dream Cake

Here's the recipe for the Cream Cheese Buttercream frosting I used:

1 stick butter (softened)
8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
4 cups confectioner's sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla

Beat softened butter and cream cheese until well blended. Add sugar and vanilla until creamy. Easy!

3 comments:

anajvr said...

Gracias por publicar tus recetas. Simplemente gracias!

Claudia Gouveia said...

Hey can u show us the red velvet cake recipe please?

joemill00077711 said...

After study a couple of of the blog posts on your web site now, and I actually like your approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site list and shall be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as nicely and let me know what you think. slots for real money